Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Honey if you love me
Time. I wish i had more of it. You know, i was thinking. Wouldn't it be great if we had a sleep day? Just one entire day devoted to catching up with sleep? And then reality hit me, fast and hard. Sleep day is a complete and utter fantasy. Cos it will be used for homework, school events and what nots. Freaking crazy. Even our Holy Sabbath day is used to cram in geog facts and read GP packages (okay for me anw) GROWLS ROARR GRRRR UGH. It sucks.
There are so many people i want to catch up with and spend time with. What happened that few months back should have woken me up and taught me what was important but i don't think, up to now, i've had sufficient time to grieve and think about the impacts of it. It's just be a wave of everyday activities that has washed and whisked and taken me away, and made me put these crucial memories so far out of sight, out of mind. I'm sorry :( But between school, and school work, and pitch trainings, physicals, matches, family time and timewithboyfriend, i don't know. There doesn't seem to be room for anything else. I know it's a lousy excuse. I know i've been a crap friend to some and i'm sorry :( But even with that i'm struggling on most days to keep awake, afloat and alive. I think also that it's so incredibly boring. The sheer routine of it all and honestly, i just want to escape. I guess this is why people give up. I'm not prepared to though.. Basket.
P.S. Marche at Suntec's under renovation or whatever for the moment so if you're thinking about eating there, DON'T. Yeah man we found out the hard way.
Okay yesterday. Yesterday it rained. Okay scratch that, it poured. And poured, and poured. And sitting at the bleachers at Delta and watching the pouring rain FLOOD the hockey pitch when your match against JJC was merely 2 hours away it not the best feeling in the world. It sort of sucked. But the rained cleared to a drizzle and we played on. Not particularly well, but we did. I see so much potential in our team, i keep saying it but i do, and i hope things work themselves out because i want as many of us to be in the team as possible. I want Dawn to see a reason to put in 20 players and not less than 16. We all didn't play well yesterday, but nonetheless, WE SCORED OUR FIRST GOAL FOR AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D And I SCORED MY FIRST NICE NICE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay super exciting :D:D:D:D:D:D
Well, it was in the second half and i was back in after my hamstring got rubbed down, courtesy of Miss Tan and the score was 1-o, JJ leading. And i don't know what happened. I got the ball and i went toward the D and after beating a couple defenders, as well as a couple of AC players bringing their defenders away from when i was headed, i went in, looked up and took a shot. And OHMYGOODNESS. I swear, the adrenaline rush when i saw the ball hit the back board was unexplainable. Simply the most brilliant feeling in the world. I so wanna score again (((: As for AC, i think we all went crazy for that half a minute, screaming and yelling OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! YUP. Simply one of the best feelings in the world ((((((((:
Had a long long team talk after that, hopefully things will get better. In all aspects. I love hockey and I love AC Hocks (: You guys rock my world.
P.P.S. I love Nicholas Wong Jun Wah(:
Okay time to read GP/study geog before dinner. I GOT VERY NICE DINNER TONIGHT :D
, please smile for me.
ex-oh, ex-oh
9:25 PM